Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Indian Institute of Technology, Bhilai
Areas of Interest
- Photovoltaics, Flexible Electronics, Plasmonics.
- PhD, 2015, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
- MTech, 2011, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology Pune
- BTech, 2007, National Institute of Technology Durgapur
- EE204: Analog Circuits
- EE251: Control Systems Lab
- EE201: Electronic Devices (Previous Semester)
- EE601: Solar Photovoltaic Devices and Systems
- August 2007-May 2008: Application Programmer, IBM India Pvt. Ltd., India.
- May 2008-June 2009: Engineer-Telecom, Power Grid Corp. of India Ltd., India.
- August 2015-June 2016: Senior Project Associate and Project Engineer, National Centre for Flexible Electronics, IIT Kanpur, India.
- July 2016-September 2017: DST-INSPIRE Faculty, CSIR-National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, India.
- September 2017-To date: Assistant Professor, EECS, IIT Bhilai.
- (Nikhil Chander, AF Khan, VK Komarala, S Chawla, V Dutta) Enhancement of dye sensitized solar cell efficiency via incorporation of upconverting phosphor nanoparticles as spectral converters Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications 24 (5), 692-703, (2016).
- (NK Pathak, Nikhil Chander, VK Komarala, RP Sharma) Plasmonic perovskite solar cells utilizing Au@SiO2 core-shell nanoparticles, Plasmonics 12 (2), 237-244, (2017).
- (Nikhil Chander, S Singh, SSK Iyer). Stability and reliability of P3HT:PC61BM inverted organic solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 161, 407-415, (2017).
- (Nikhil Chander, E Jayaraman, M Rawat, A Bagui, SSK Iyer). Stability and Reliability of PTB7: PC71BM and PTB7: PC61BM Inverted Organic Solar Cells: A Comparative Study. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics 9, 183-193, (2019).