Procedure to avail the facility
1. All users can book the slot online to avail the facility using ORPAS (http://slotbooking.iitbhilai.ac.in).
2. CIF may restrict the booking of some instruments only to the SO/PU or Supervisor only.
3. Users should describe the process, analysis and sample at the time of slot booking.
4. Once declared, any deviation in the process will not be accepted and he/she will be responsible for the same.
5. LT can reject the slot for the following reasons:
- Instrument status
- Incomplete sample preparation
- Contamination problems, etc.
7. The PXRD slot can be booked on all working day afternoons (2-5 p.m.), two slots of 1.5 hours each.
8. The AFM slot can be booked on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons (2-5 p.m.), two slots of 1.5 hours each.
9. Kindly book the FESEM slot on following the timings in order to increase the number of slots per day.
|FESEM- Slot schedule (Weekdays)|
|Internal user||External user|
|9.30-11.30 a.m||11.30 a.m -1.30 p.m||1.30-2.00 p.m||2.00-4.00 p.m||4.00-6.00 p.m|
10. If needed users may cancel the slot. However, cancelling the slot for a particular equipment more than 3 times per month will be subjected to disciplinary action.
11. If needed the users should bring their own CD to transfer data from the instrument(s).
12. CIF holds no responsibility of any data loss/storage.
13. The sample should be prepared as per the standard instructions given on the SOP
1. External users should send the filled requisition form by email or post to avail the CIF facility.
2. Users have to pay in advance to book the slot for their sample. The list of standard charges is available on the CIF webpage.
3. Any information regarding the sample analysis will be communicated through email.
4. Users should describe the process recipe, analysis and sample at the time of slot booking. Once declared, any deviation in the process will not be accepted and he/she will be responsible for the same.
5. The sample should be prepared as per the standard instructions given on the website.