- Computer Networks
- Mobile and Wireless Networks
- LTE and Wi-Fi Coexistence, LAA, NR-U
- 5G Networks and Systems
- Software-Defined Networks
- PhD, Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Hyderabad, 2019
- M.Tech, Computer Science and Engineering, SRTMUN, 2013
- B.E, Computer Science and Engineering, SRTMUN, 2011
- Assistant Professor, IIT Bhilai, India June 2020 - Present
- Senior Lead Engineer, SAMSUNG Research, Bangalore, India August 2019 - May 2020
- Visiting Scientist, Eurecom, France May 2015 - July 2015
- Computer Engineer, Maharashtra Govt, India March 2013 - July 2014
- EE 605: Advanced Computer Networks (January - April 2021)
- CS 301: Computer Networks (July - November 2020)
- EE 777: Mobile Communications Systems (July - November 2020) (Jointly with Dr. Arzad Alam Kherani and Dr. Gagan Gupta)
- Anand M. Baswade, Touheed Anwar Atif, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin A "LAW: A Novel Mechanism for Addressing Hidden Terminal Problem in LTE-U and Wi-Fi Networks" in IEEE Communications Letters, 2018.
- Anand M. Baswade, Touheed Anwar Atif, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin A "A Novel Coexistence Scheme for IEEE 802.11 for User Fairness and Efficient Spectrum Utilization in the Presence of LTE-U" in Elsevier Computer Networks, April 2018.
- Touheed Anwar Atif, Anand M Baswade, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin, "A Complete Solution to LTE-U and Wi-Fi Hidden Terminal Problem ", IEEE Transactions on Cognitive Communications and Networking, 2019
- Ajinkya Mulay, Anand M Baswade, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin " DFC: Dynamic UL-DL Frame Configuration Mechanism for Improving Channel Access in eLAA ", IEEE Networking Letters, 2019
- Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, Thomas Valerrian Pasca S, and Anand M Baswade, " On convergence and coexistence of LTE and Wi-Fi networks ", Springer CSI Transactions on ICT, May 2019
- Anand M Baswade, Touheed Anwar Atif, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin, "On the Impact of Duty Cycled LTE-U on Wi-Fi Users: An Experimental Study ", In Proceedings of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) , Chapter 9, LNCS 11227, Springer, 2019.
- Anand M. Baswade, Luca Beltramelli, Antony Franklin A, Mikael Gidlund, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Lakshmikanth Guntupalli "Modelling and Analysis of Wi-Fi and LAA Coexistence with Priority Classes" In the in the 14th International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications. (Wimob), IEEE, Limassol, Cyprus, 15-17 Oct, 2018.
- Anand M. Baswade, Shashi Kiran M R, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin A. "On Placement of LAA/LTE-U Base Stations in Heterogeneous Wireless Networks" In Proceedings of ACM ICDCN conference, IIT BHU, INDIA, Jan’18, (ICDCN’18), 10 pages
- Anand M. Baswade, Touheed Anwar Atif, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin A "LTE-U and WI-Fi HIdden Terminal Problem: How Serious is it for Deployment Considerations?" In Proceedings of IEEE COMSNETS, Bangalore, India 2018.
- Anand M. Baswade, Vanlin Sathya, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin A "Unlicensed carrier selection and User Offloading in LTE-U Dense Networks" in IEEE GLOBECOM Workshop on Emerging Technologies for 5G Wireless Cellular Networks, Washington, DC USA, December 4-8, 2016.
- Anand M. Baswade, Shashi Kiran M R, Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma, and Antony Franklin A. "On Placement and Efficient Resource Allocation of LAA/LTE-U Base Stations in HetNet" In Proceedings of IEEE ANTS 2017 conference, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
- Mohit Kumar Singh, Anand M. Baswade, Antony Franklin A, and Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma "WiFi User’s Video QoE in the Presence of Duty Cycled LTE-U" In the 24th Annual International Conference on MobileComputing and Networking (MobiCom’18), October 29-November 2, 2018, New Delhi, India. ACM, 3 pages.
- Anand M. Baswade and Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma "Channel Sensing Based Dynamic Adjustment of Contention Window in LAA-LTE Networks" in 8th International Conference of Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS), Bangalore, India Jan 5-9, 2016.
Internship opportunity is available for motivated students throughout the year for various research projects. Please send me an email with subject "Internship Application: Your Name". Students with CSE/IT/DSAI/ECE background can apply.
Positions are always available for enthusiastic and serious PhD, MTech, and BTech students to work in the areas of Networks, Mobile and Wireless Systems, and Software-defined Networks (SDN). Interested and eligible candidates can send CV @ anand [at] iitbhilai [dot] ac [dot] in