Office of Faculty In-Charge (IIT Bhilai Alumni Association)
|1||Dr. Dhiman Saha||Faculty In-Charge (IIT Bhilai Alumni Association)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Mr. Ratnesh Pandey||Assistantemail@example.com|
General Functions of FIC-IITBAA Office:
1. Coordinating with IIT Bhilai Alumni Association (IITBAA) to carry out several activities as per the Memorandum of Association and Rules and Regulations of IITBAA.
- Organising Annual General Meeting
- Filing of Annual Report and Audit Reports to the Registrar-Firms and Societies, Chhattisgarh
- Liaising with Auditors for tax filing, preparation of Audit Reports etc
- Organising Alumni Meetings
2. Conducting Annual Elections to elect members of the Executive Committee of IITBAA.
3. Maintaining an updated Alumni database.
4. Maintaining a regular dialogue between Alumni and the current students with the aid of the following activities:
- Alumni Masterclass
- Leader’s Lounge
- Alumni Career Guidance Program (Mentorship model)
5. Sending regular updates about the campus happenings to Alumni to let them feel connected to IIT Bhilai through the monthly SAMPARK e-magazine.
6. Selection of Student Alumni Cell.
Student Alumni Cell (SAC)
When the first batch of IIT Bhilai students graduated in 2020, the Student Alumni Cell (SAC) was formed with the sole aim of managing and enhancing the communication between the “dreamers” and “achievers”. SAC aspires to foster a positive relationship between the institute and its esteemed alumni. SAC will be the conduit for all the guidance from alumni that IIT Bhilai students may require. Since the students are the assets of the Institute, SAC is aimed to promote the growth of both the Institute and its alumni. The current students will be guided in the right direction and will grow at a faster pace with the splendid efforts of SAC. SAC aspires to become the pillar of confidence in the IIT Bhilai alumni fraternity through these activities. Currently, a five member SAC team is led by Coordinator, Purnanand Dubey.
|S. No.||Roll No.||Name||Program||Discipline||Position||Email ID|
You can reach the office at firstname.lastname@example.org