Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of ‘Project Assistant’ in SERB MATRICS project with following details:
- Title of the project:Multi-cluster models for epidemic spread and evaluation based on data-driven parameterization.
- Name of the position: Project Assistant
- Number of Positions: 01
- Last date of Application: The application must reach the PI, Dr. Arzad Alam Kherani, by Friday, 7th August 2020 (before 5.00 pm).
- Salary (p.m.): Consolidated salary of Rs.20,000-28,000 per month (depending upon the qualification and experience). Based on experience and performance in the interview, a higher position such as Project Associate may be offered.
- Duration of Position: 1 Year
- Essential qualifications: Engineering graduate (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and related) from a recognized institute/university or statutory body with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10) with Minimum ONE Year of relevant work experience. In case of no experience, the candidate must have MTech/ME/MS (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics and related) from a recognized institute/university or statutory body with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10). For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10).
- Age limit: 35 years
- Desirable: 1) Have a very good Data Structures and Algorithms implementation knowledge.
2) Should be familiar with technologies for dashboard animation design for data visualization and presentation.
3) Preference will be given to candidates having NET/GATE score and working experience relevant to the project.
- Objective of the project: To develop, implement and validate mathematical evolutionary models for spread of COVID-19 virus.
- How to apply: Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s detailed CV must be mailed or emailed to the PI, Dr. Arzad Alam Kherani at firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach him by Friday, 7th August 2020 before 5pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview. The positions are available immediately.
- Date and venue of interview: 17th August, 2020 in online mode. Further details will be communicated with the interview call.
- Condition: (i) The PI shall not be responsible for delay due to invalid email address provided, if any, or any other reason for non-receipt of the document at the specified time and will result in disqualification/rejection of the application.
(ii) The decision of the selection committee will be final.
(iii) If the number of shortlisted candidates called for the interview is large, the selection committee may decide to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after considering qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
(iv) The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Institute/ funding agency particularly applicable to the said project as and when required.
(v) The selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
(vi) The fellowship may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of the tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory.
- Please feel free to contact me in case of any query (Principal Investigator):
Dr. Arzad Alam Kherani,
Room B-206, Department of EECS,
IIT Bhilai, GEC Campus, Sejbahar,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492015