- Essential qualifications: B.Tech (2nd year or more) in Computer Science or IT from a recognized Institute/University or statutory body OR equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score.
- Age limit: Maximum 24 years
- Fellowship: Monthly emolument of ₹ 10,000/- per month
- Tenure: Initial appointment will be given for one month and is subjected to extendable based on performance and availability of the grant.
- How to apply: Eligible candidates are encouraged to send their application either via post or through email to Dr. Subhajit Sidhanta on or before 17th July, 2019 (Wednesday) 17:00 hrs. Application material may include a cover letter, detail CV, scan copy of self-attested testimonials.
- Date and venue of interview: 18th July, 2019 (Thursday) at 10:00 hrs at IIT Bhilai. At the time of interview candidates are requested to bring two copies of complete application materials and all originals of the testimonials for verification.
i) No TA / DA / accommodation will be provided to the candidate for the interview.
ii) The PI shall not be responsible for postal / courier delay, if any, or any other reason for non-receipt of the document at the specified time and will result in disqualification/rejection of the application.
iii) The decision of the selection committee will be final.
iv) If the number of candidates for the walk-in-interview is large, the selection committee may decide to restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after considering qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
v) The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Institute/ funding agency particularly applicable to the said project as and when required.
vi) The selected candidate will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer letter.
vii) The fellowship may be terminated with a 30-day notice before completion of the tenure, if performance till date is not deemed satisfactory.
Dr. Subhajit Sidhanta
Department of EECS
GEC Campus, Raipur, Chhattisgarh – 492015